CAS card |MFT BB Bitty Bears Stamp Set

8:00:00 PM

Hello, crafty friends!

Today, I'd like to share clean and simple card using MFT Bitty Bears stamp set with you. This is CAS card though, I used 7 products at once from MFT and I'm linking this card to MFT 2017 Card Design Super Star Card Contest - Clean & Simple Genius. As a big fan of MFT, I couldn't resist join with this party!




To begin, I stamped images from MFT Bitty Bears Stamp Set onto white card stock and colored them with Prisma colored pencils. I applied Nuvo crystal drops to the two hearts, and fussy cut all pieces using scissors.

Next, I began to create a background. I die cut scallop panel using MFT Die-namics blueprints 27 and die cut again with MFT Die-namics Stitched Triple Peek-a-Boo Windows.

I then stenciled brick wall using MFT Stencil English Brick Wall with MFT premium dye ink In a Buff, grass using MFT die-namics Grassy Hills as a stencil with MFT premium dye ink Spearmint.

After stenciling the background, I added shades and more details using Prisma colored pencils to the brick wall and grass.


I stamped sentiment from same stamp set and mounted all elements as shown in the picture using foam adhesive and glue tape on A2 sized white card base.

Hope you enjoyed this card. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Love,
Dana

* MFT 2017 Card Design Super Star Card Contest




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comment