Fall tea card |Altenew Tea Time stamp set

11:00:00 PM

Happy Wednesday, crafty friends!

It's Coffee Lovers Fall 2017 Blog Hop Day 6 and we already hit over 800 links! WOW! I'm so excited and I'd like to share one more autumn tea card with you. I'm featuring products from Altenew, one of our super sponsors :)


I started by die cutting background using Altenew Striped Leaf Die from dark brown card stock and silver metallic card stock. One is generally die cut and another is dry embossed. I then glued them together.

I stamped images from Altenew Tea Time stamp set and colored them using Altenew Artist Markers Set A. I then fussy cut them using scissors.

Sentiment is from Altenew More Than Words stamp set and I stamped it onto grey card stock and trimmed like as shown in the picture.


To finish, I mounted my background on A2 sized white card base and popped up other elements where I wanted them using foam tape. I carefully choose today's color scheme and love how it turned out.

Hope you enjoyed this card. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Love,
Dana

* 2017 Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop



  • When: Friday, September 15 - Friday, September 22 
  • Time: 6 am pacific
  • THEME: FALL
  • USE: coffee, tea &/or cocoa images
  • #fall2017clh

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

13 comment

  1. Love the leafy die BG look like 3 D effect, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Awesome background!!! Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely background for this sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the leaves die-cut you used. Beautiful!
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous...that leaf cover panel is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautifully designed & colored.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - I have always loved this sentiment! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dana, love this. One of my favorites in the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! Love that bold background and the sweet images..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fabulously fall die cut background :) Great job

    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftines.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete